4.07.2009

Pictures!

Besides possibly having a stye or Preston's poop being a cool halloween orange, there hasn't been too much that stands out as anything particularly blogworthy. There is of course my newly awesome dark red hair or my brand spankin' tattoo, but those will have to wait till proper pictures are taken. But I just finally downloaded photos off my camera and think they'll be pretty good at catching up on the past few weeks of living.

A couple weekends ago I was lucky enough to borrow a friend's car and made sure to do every possible thing a car owning person could do with. Which, okay, really just meant going to the two best dog parks ever that unfortunately aren't in walking distance. One of these parks was Point Isabel, where my friend John and I wrangled up four awesome dogs, Roxxy, Stella, Buzz and Preston, for an afternoon of runnin poopin hollerin and hootin.

Preston and Stella

Roxxy

Pweston Schmace

Roxxy and Buzz

Stella





This is a view from the park I go to most days at lunch. It's usually really sunny and filled with dogs and people running up and down stairs.



Two weekends ago I started at the pet store and it has been super great! Here's some photos of the one store in soma that I've been working at.







Here's a couple sunsetty pictures of Bernal Hill.



1 comment:

  1. PWESTONNNNNNNNNNN... (Beth recently informed me that she "sort of LOVES your blog").

    ReplyDelete